Autel MaxiTPMS TS408 Basic TPMS Service Scan Tool
The MaxiTPMS TS408 is an easy-to-use handheld TPMS service tool that can activate and read sensor IDs, battery life and tire pressure and temperature. The TS408 can also program MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors and can display on-screen relearn procedures for all TPMS-equipped vehicles. The TS408 is designed for quick TPMS serving of all TPMS equipped domestic, Asian and European vehicles. The user simply selects the vehicle make, model and year and then is prompted to activate sensors in order. Depending on the vehicle, the tool will display tire pressure and temperature, the sensor ID and battery life. The TS408 can also program MX-Sensors to replace a damaged or no-longer functioning sensor. Using the TS408, the technician can program up to 16 MX-Sensors at one time. Original sensor IDs can be cloned as long as the original sensor ID can be read. MX-Sensors can be programmed to replace 98 percent of the TPMS sensors on the road today. The TS408 also displays every vehicle’s relearn instructions in detail. Software updates are free for the life of this tool ensuring the vehicle coverage remains current. The TS408 comes with a 1-year warranty. Includes free technical support.
"MaxiTPMS TS408 – TPMS Service Tool
- Read and Activate All Known Sensors
- Display Vehicle-Specific Relearn Procedures
- 3 Programming Options: MX-Sensors Only
- Key Fob Signal Test
- FREE Lifetime Software (lifetime of tool) & 1Yr Warranty
- Display Sensor ID, Battery Condition (on select sensors) and Psi
- 2.3"" Color Display 320x240
- Software Updates via PC / Easy-To-Use Navigation
- 3200mAh Lithium-polymer Battery"