The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiVCI V100 is a small interface box used to connect to a vehicle's diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect wirelessly with the MaxiSys Display Tablet, as well as standalone PC, as a vehicle communication interface (VCI) for vehicle data transmission. Thanks to the wireless BT technology, with which you are allowed to work freely around the vehicle.
The MaxiVCI V100 can communicate with vehicles' electronic control units (ECUs), guaranteeing performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics. The development of this interface has been focused on reducing the communication time, and ensuring the tool is practical to use
The MaxiSys diagnostic platform combines the MaxiVCI V100 and the display tablet with technical information into a single program, ensuring quick and simple access to the vehicle to perform comprehensive diagnostics applications
This MaxiSYS VCI100 Bluetooth Interface can only work for Autel MaxiSys MS906BT
The MaxiVCI V100 device package includes the unit, user manual, and a CD with driver program and update agent.
- Undateable software via the Internet
- Ultra-fast OBDII-port communication within 75 feet
- Supports comprehensive diagnosis and reading of control modules
- Wirelessly connects vehicle ECU to MaxiSYS tablets supporting Bluetooth
- Features convenient wireless Bluetooth technology enabling tech to perform diagnostics outside of the vehicle